It is a know fact that getting people to open their emails or click on your link is not easy. You don't want to waste all your time and effort used in creating content, you want people to read them and have their interest piqued.
Each time a reader sees one of your post, lens or feed-they make a decision based on a number of factors.
- The title of your post
- The opening lines of your post
- Interesting questions
- How relevant is your content
- Layout of your blog or lens
- Tone of your content
In addition use pictures, charts, videos that is related to make important points, these aids often make an impressions on the mind. Here are 5 marketing tools or techniques that you can consider in order for you to hook your online readers.
- Invite your readers to subscribe and make it prominent. One of the most important things to do is have easy access to a call of action. Tell them what to do next. Make it available to the top of your sidebar and the second one below your post. This helps people to subscribe whether they just click on your blog or website or if they've just finished reading your post.
- Educate your readers. Most Internet users are looking or researching for "how to". How to make money, how to get traffic, step by step guide to get Google index. How to lose weight? What is RSS? Where to submit your RSS feeds? Give them what they are looking for.
- Your blog or website layout. Online readers make a decisions about your site within seconds. Your online reader will less likely to return if your blog or website design is cluttered and confusing? A good website or blog design that highlight your content can help people navigate your site easily and this creates a good first impression.
- Make Your Blog Personal. When you add a personal touch to your blog you can connect with your readers on a personal level. Add a photo, write in a personal tone, engage your readers with the topic and draw the reader into a relationship with you. If your readers like your blog invite them for further reading...1. newsletter. 2. links to your best content. 3. offer free e-books.
- Readers Proof. Does your blog have readers already? If so, (even if its 1 or 2) show it anyway this can show others are reading your blog. People attract people and a blog that is being read by others will draw other readers. This is difficult in the beginning of your blog because of lack of activity-but it will build so show it off.
Are You Struggling To Get Traffic for Your Online Business?