How To Create Sub-domain
So, now that you created your account with GoDaddy. Simply sign in. Remember to create a sub-domain, you must purchase your personal domain name. On the screen you will see a green bar with a bunch of names: Domain, Hosting, Email etc.
- Click on Domains
- Under Management & Renewals
- Click on my domains
- Click on your domain name you purchased.
- On your screen you will see 3 sections, that says: Domain Information, Domain Enhancement, Related Products. "ignore these"
- Scroll down and towards the left side of your screen you will see
- Forward sub-domains: "90 available add"
- Click on Add
- A small window opens saying "add sub-domain"
- Under Add Sub-domain
- Type in the box 1 or 2 words that is related to your clickbank link. For example if you are promoting "how to submit articles" then use "articlesubmitters". So, it would look something like this: articlesubmitters.mybiz2.info.
- Under Forward this sub-domain to. Leave http:// as is.
- Paste your clickbank link in the long box
- Under the box click on Advanced Options
- Click on Forward with masking. This forward and masks or hide your clickbank link.
- There are 3 boxes. Title, Description, Keywords. Leave as is or you can enter your information.
- Click on Ok and you are done.
- Wait about 15-20 minutes for the sub-domain name you create to be available to promote. If you use FireFox like I do, click on file and then new tab and type in your browser. e.g. http://articlesubmitter.mybiz2.info. You will not see your affiliate link, only the sub-domain you create and this is what your customers will see. If you want to be sure click on the purchase link and scroll all the way to end and you will see your user name for clickbank.
Learn How to Blog Step by Step Video Guide!
4 Tips On Article Writing!